The Children’s Centre Offers:
PRESCHOOL FOR 4 YEAR OLDS – MONDAY – THURSDAY 8.00AM–3.30PM
- Children attend from 8.00am to 3.30pm 4 days per fortnight either on Monday and Tuesday OR Wednesday and Thursday. No Friday available.
- Please bring: 2 pieces of fruit and a healthy lunch each day plus a named, spare set of clothes
- The cost for preschool is $40 per term
ABORIGINAL 3 YEAR OLD PROGRAM
- Aboriginal children can begin preschool at the beginning of the term after they turn 3
OCCASIONAL CARE FOR CHILDREN FROM 6 MONTHS – 4 YEARS
Monday 8.45am – 11.30am Over 2 and Under 2 years / 12.30pm – 3.15pm Over 2 years only
Tuesday and Thursday 8.45am – 11.30am Over 2 and Under 2 years
- Occasional Care offers ‘now and then’ child care to enable parents/caregivers to participate in activities, fulfill work commitments, keep appointments, or have a break from their children on an occasional basis.
- Children are offered one occasional care session per week. Frequency of attendance will depend on availability of places. Priority of access will be given to children not accessing other services
- Learning Together Playgroups:
Wednesday 9am to 10.00am and 11.00am – 12.00pm,
Friday 9.00am – 10.00am
- Baby Playgroup (Non Walking)
Other services available in the Children’s Centre
CDC - Community Development Coordinator - Shaun Harris
My role as Community Development Coordinator in the Children’s Centre is to work with the team to support families with young children and I hope to do so in some pretty creative and interesting ways. I like working with creative arts, cooking, growing produce and I am good at keeping connected with local projects and services that are on-site and out there in the community. I am a resource for you and will do my best to connect you with the right assistance, no matter how big or small the issue is.
I am in the Children’s Centre Monday through to Friday so please come in and say ‘Hi’.